The gym just happens to be the leading place in studies to come in contact with a wide variety of harmful germs, bacteria and fungus. What makes the gymso dangerous you ask? Think about the amount of sweaty bodies in close proximity, the equipment that hasn’t been properly santitized regulary or the process of how the linens are treated prior to use. Making the gym a highly conducive environment for catching everything from athlete’s foot to the flu. We all take our chances, any time we touch a medicine ball or machine, you have to know that your hands are contaminated and should be washed and you should shower immediately as a preventive measure.
The gym is susceptible to numerous pathogens which could be in any form and anywhere like;
- Gym equipment, towels and practice mats
- Showers, sauna baths and swimming pool
- Benches and sitting places
- While sharing personal items
It is unavoidable to use the above mentioned items while gyming, so we suggest the all in one protection given by our Gym Soap. It’s strong yet natural components make it excellent measure against skin infections like Herpes, Staph, MRSA, Ringworm and Impetigo.
Our Advice –
- Next time you visit a gym be sure to carry our Gym Soap. After you complete your gyming regime and head for shower, use our Gym Soap, giving your body complete and overall protection against any skin infection.
- Those spray bottles some gyms provide for wiping down equipment? They may help, but we recommends additional measures, such as wearing long sleeves and pants while working out.
- Also, bring your own towels, since there’s no guarantee that your gym’s linens have been bleached or rinsed in clean water. While in the locker room, make sure you wear flip-flops, and avoid sitting nude on any exposed surface.
Our Gym Bar is full of amazing benefits such as there anti-fungal and antibacterial properties.
Great For: Athletes, weight training, mat training, yoga and pilates. Our bars are ideal for germs, bacteria and fungus. Helps prevent anything you might pickup while working out or competing in sports.